We believe in:
- The full inspiration of the Holy Scriptures. Their authority, infallibility and sufficiency as not only containing, but being in themselves the Word of God. The reliability of the New Testament in its testimony to the character and authorship of the Old Testament and the need of the aid of the Holy Spirit for true and spiritual understanding of the whole.
- The unity of the Godhead and the divine co-equality of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. The Sovereignty of God in Creation, Providence and Redemption.
- The utter depravity of human nature in consequence of the fall, and the necessity for regeneration.
- The true and proper Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ; His virgin birth; His real and perfect manhood; the authority of His teaching and the infallibility of all His utterances. His work of atonement for sinners by his vicarious suffering and death. His bodily resurrection and His ascension into heaven. His present priestly intercession for His people at the right hand of the Father.
- The justification of the sinner solely by grace through faith in the atoning merits of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
- The necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit in conviction, regeneration, conversion and sanctification. Also in ministry and worship.
- The resurrection of the body; the judgment of the world by our Lord Jesus Christ, with the eternal blessedness of the righteous and the eternal punishment of the wicked.
- The personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ in glory.